A full day of hiking and sleeping under the stars
This tour will start with your guide from the village of Wadi Rum, and from the village you will move on foot to visit the Spring of Lawrence, and continue to Khazali Canyon, where you can go inside and see the ancient inscriptions, writings and wells carved in the rock and after completing this site continue walking longer distances to the place of sunset where You will meet the pocket with your luggage. Here you will have Bedouin dinner, Bedouin tea and spend the night under the stars.
On the second day after breakfast, we will take you back to Wadi Rum Village.
– English speaking Bedouin walking guide
– All meals (dinner – breakfast – lunch – water – tea)
– Pocket for your bags and a Bedouin cook
– Sleep under the stars + blanket + mattress + pillow
Return to Wadi Rum village
1 person 80 dinars
2-4 people 70 dinars per person
5-8 people 40 dinars per person
More than 8 people 30 dinars per person
The price includes a 3-hour private jeep tour of the Wadi Rum desert, Bedouin tea, bottled water and an unforgettable desert experience.
* Children 15 years old and under are free.
* You can pay cash in Jordanian dinars
or the US dollar